To enhance and promote the health of the region we serve through the provision of a locally owned and controlled PHYSICIAN-DIRECTED comprehensive network of QUALITY primary care and specialty care physicians providing medical services in a collaborative and coordinated manner.
To be known as an IPA that is committed to offering the highest level of QUALITY healthcare services, and to be the PROVIDER-OF-CHOICE to all purchasers of healthcare services in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia by providing services in an efficient and cost-conscious manner.
- To be known as a “quality driven healthcare organization”
- To treat each person or group with whom we interact as a customer
- To commit to problem solving, continuous improvement and planning
- To retain local health services in our communities
- To maximize the health of the population we serve through cost-effective, evidence-based practice
- To remain autonomous, maintaining local physician driven decision making
- To recognize PCPs and their central role in providing quality care in a managed care environment