Med MT is offered through HPI to provide medical transcription services on a non-exclusive basis to HPI Provider Members who request the service. Med MT offers state-of-the-art medical transcription with the following features:
- Internet-based – The only requirements are a telephone, computer and Internet access
- HIPAA compliant – the solution is private and secure throughout. Only those who have user IDs and passwords can access dictated and transcribed reports.
- Low cost – there are no hardware or software start-up costs; the only charges are for production on a 65 character, per line basis. Overall transcription costs can be lowered up to 30%. HPI Provider members have been given “favored nation” prices; no Med MT client will be given lower prices.
- High Quality – There are financial penalties if report accuracy is not consistently 98.5%, and above.
- Quick turnaround times – Depending on the types of reports, turnaround ranges between 4 hours for STAT and 48 hours for routine reports, with financial penalties in place for variances.
- User-friendly – Dictation is done through our toll-free number from any telephone, anywhere; dictators and office managers can review, revise, approve and download reports from any computer using IDs and passwords.
- Training – Med MT officials provide thorough training before starting.
- Client Service – a representative is assigned to each account, and he/she is available 24/7/365.
For more information please visit the website http://www.medmt.com or contact:
Ray M. Branson at (866) 499-0949 or email email@example.com.